Thursday, June 21, 2007

Supper At The Pub

I had supper last night at one of my favorite places last night. It's a day until payday and I've been meaning to get out and treat myself anyway.

There was this girl there who was playing the guitar and singing. The bartender, Naomi said she was from LA and just traveled around and played guitar and sang. She was very attractive and talented and worked only for tips and to sell her CDs.

I saw someone who was living their dream. I tried to play guitar when I was a teen and even took a college course in it but just didn't have the talent required. I told Chianti last night I had visions of being like Stevie Ray Vaughn but on a big island and playing the places for tips.

I wish now I would have at least gotten her name so I could have ordered her CD later on. I didn't have any cash on me after I tipped her.

Traveling around the country, going where you wish, doing something you love (and good at), how cool is that?!?!?!

No comments: