Monday, July 09, 2007

The Embarrassment Reunion

The Charm School Reunion show was last night. Oh my what a train wreck some of these girls really are. There were so many language edits I thought I was watching a Roadrunner cartoon with all the beeps.

I wonder if there is going to be a second season. I really kind of hope not, this was painful to watch. Some of these women were devious, mean spirited, horrible examples of human beings, and out and out classless. Now there were some good and genuine women there too but they were easily out numbered.

Yesterday I helped fix a laptop for a dear friend, did three test paintings, finished mowing the yard, and did my laundry.

That was the most productive day I've had in the past five, that makes for a pretty good few days off!!!!

No comments: