Saturday, July 14, 2007

Thirty Pages!!!!

Yes my friends I have reached the thirty page mark in my stage project! Not bad huh?
Again my TV never came on last night. Amazing for me but true. I'm averaging around five pages per day.

I keep listening to the file on which this is based, I keep reading the original transcript. I'm at a point now where there needs to be come creative writing because the original takes a big turn and it isn't as easy to write in the context of this story.

I'm solving it though, it will just take some tweaking and persistence.

Well today is my only day off. Tomorrow is a full work day. That's going to make for a long week at work. The good thing is that tomorrow is the last day you can work and still have the money on the next payday.

Full speed ahead!!!!

No comments: