Monday, July 16, 2007

Monday Part 2

The second half of Monday is at the plate now. But you know something? It's alright!
No big deal at all. I can handle this day like any other day and its going to be pretty good no matter what it is called!

So I worked yesterday, big deal. I earned a lot of money for one day, there wasn't a lot of work to do so it was mostly my Ipod and me. I listened to the NFL channel on Sirius for a while. Had lunch and still got plenty of rest.

Its already a good day, I've got a house, utilities, a great AC since it is supposed to get hot today, I'm only a few days away from payday which is always a good day too. So with everything considered a one day weekend isn't so bad.

One of the best things is that I'm not Bret Michaels or Flavor Flav! While there would be benefits to being someone like them, there are also a lot more drawbacks like a single digit IQ and a lack of many skills we non music stars take for granted.

No comments: