Friday, July 13, 2007

Twenty Five Pages!!!!

Yep, I've got around twenty five pages written so far!!!! Not bad since I just started the other day!!!!

I haven't heard from the administrator of the rights to the intellectual property yet so I'm proceeding as if I have permission. The actual idea is what I'm after, the story has been changed enough in characters, actions, and even plot that it resembles the original but doesn't at the same time.

Well it rained hard yesterday on the way to work and very very hard and loud last night. Woke me up it was so loud! Well normally this would be my Friday however not so this weekend. We have to work Sunday. I'm low on the overtime list so unless there was a volunteer to work I have to along with five others. A full regular work day.

I really value my time off more than the overtime but the money will spend just the same!

No comments: