Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Is There Anything Better Than

Ice cream with chocolate syrup on a hot evening?!?!
Talk about a simple pleasure of life, that has got to be a big one right there. Now usually I just get rocky road, cookie dough, or a variety of Ben and Jerry's flavors since they all pretty much rock.

But sometimes it is hard to resist the pull of a simple bowl of vanilla with chocolate syrup on it. The way it melts together along the edges and blends into a very cold and sweet chocolaty concoction is just too much!

I feel for countries who can't explore something like this. I've seen documentaries about various tribes around the globe and they won't get to taste such a fine dessert as this but then again I won't be able to sample fresh cow's blood mixed with milk either....I wonder if they think the same thing about ice cream as we would about their version of a delicacy.

I wonder if they would look at a bowl of ice cream and it would revolt them. After all it is mostly a cow's product as well and to me cows are one of the most tastiest creatures on the planet along with the pig.

I've seen some of those tribes do some very bizarre things with a cow, it might stem from boredom, I don't know. If I were stuck out there in the wild and just had a herd of cows to pass the time it might be difficult to amuse myself and the rest of the tribe without involving the bovine in some way.

No comments: