Monday, July 09, 2007

I Saw A Iphone!!!!

I forgot to talk about this at the Friday night party. I saw a real life, working, beautiful Iphone!!!!

I have to tell you that if the storage space was more than 8 gigs I'd get one and dump my landline!
I'm sorry but 8 gigs just don't cut it for me. That is twice the RAM alone I have in my main PC!

Now let me tell you about it, the screen was bright and full of detail. The touch screen worked flawlessly, the keyboard was amazingly simple, the web looked like the web should look like, email and chat a breeze! It is essentially the first widescreen Ipod but with only a limited amount of storage in which 700 megs of that is taken up by the OS.

It takes great pictures and is a do it all device! The service is a mere five dollars a month more than I'm paying for my landline now so it really wouldn't matter much at all cost wise.

It was an amazing experience for a techie guy like me who loves new, shiny gadgets and this is from one of the few holdouts of the cell phone revolution!

No comments: