Thursday, July 05, 2007

Errand Running Day

I've got a few errands to run today, I just have to make myself get out and do them.
I'm not really feeling the urge to get out but I know I have to. Those bills just won't pay themselves.

I know I need some Coke, I'll go into caffeine withdrawl and it'll bring on a headache and I want to avoid that. I'm drinking my last can now so I've got to get out!

It is getting hot out, it is so humid out. It didn't rain last night but it was cool and sprinkled. My cat is trying to find a way to get into my lap but it is so hot right now (yeah I just turned on the AC so it'll take some time to cool down) that I just don't want them both make it hotter.

I've been putting off getting paint and I need to find a place that has all the colors I need. I've just been lazy the past couple of days although I did find the time and dug up the effort to watch a lot of the Twilight Zone marathon yesterday on Scifi.

I wonder if I can muster up the same determination it would take to see the Dead Like Me marathon that is going on today?

Oh well, this is a five day vacation, I don't have to do anything right?

I did watch the last few minutes of the big hot dog eating contest on You Tube. Wow, it made me sick just watching. Wow, the winner ate (I use that word loosely) sixty six hot dogs in twelve minutes.

It was a bit sickening to watch but the winner is from America and won the first championship in six years from Kobayashi. Look it up, it is unreal how much and how fast they can eat.

No comments: