Thursday, July 26, 2007

Out Last Night

And probably tonight as well.
After rehearsal for the new show ended I got a call from a good friend and we went to the pub to hang out for a few hours. Beersnob showed up and he is just naturally a great addition to any conversation or get together so I stayed about another hour and a half.

Tonight there is a live band and probably at least one more person who is going to be there. So again it will be supper at the pub and probably one drink like last night with a couple of iced teas.

Man things are so good:)

Everything just goes along so easily now:) Work was pretty good, I kind of have a small project that will keep me somewhat busy for another day or two and I get to be a little creative with it by putting a Dale Earnhardt 3 on a pod that fastens under a jet alone with some black striping.

I know it doesn't sound like much and it really isn't but it is something different and as such something to have some fun with:)

No comments: