Sunday, July 15, 2007

It's Monday Part 1

I'm up to thirty nine pages now in the script! I can add probably another ten easy. That will make it a good length for a stage production.

It is going to be fairly complex with two separate stages going so it might actually tire an audience as well as the cast. It should run just over an hour at fifty pages. This is a great project! I think people will like the idea when they read it and the actors will be challenged by their roles.

So yeah, it is Monday part 1 for me. I am about ready to head into work today and as with most things, I look at the bright side of it and choose to feel good anyway. I can't do anything about it, this is mandatory and it'll pay really well. There will be a strong possibility of this happening over the next eight weeks.

It looks like it is going to get hot today. No rain in the forecast until mid-week.

It is also that time of the year when Fantasy Football starts to dominate my time off!!!
Time to start doing research and homework! The NFL channel will start being the only channel on Sirius I listen to just to get the edge over my other leaguemates.

No comments: