Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Its Friday!!!!

In a very real way! I'm off tomorrow for the 4th of July and then Thursday and Friday I'm off and it doesn't cost me any leave! We have this program at work where if you donate to charity a set amount, usually around sixty dollars you get eight hours of leave! So I donated to two charities and got sixteen hours!!!!

How cool is that?!?!?! So now I've got a five day weekend coming up with today being Friday:)
I plan on looking for spray paints and poster board. I went to Wal-Mart over the weekend and amazingly could find only a limited amount of colors in one brand. That is important, take it from someone who has over twenty years in this field, brands usually don't play well with other brands.

So the trick is finding about nine to ten colors in the same brand. Krylon had a lot of off beat colors at Wal-Mart but none of the basic important colors. White, Black, Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, and then a light color of Blue, and whatever fun colors you can find such as Purple, or brights, and top it off with a can of Clear to lay over the whole thing for protection. And then triple your Black, Red, White, Orange, and Blue because you will be using a lot of those colors.

So that is the plan for my time off:)

No comments: