Sunday, July 15, 2007

Just When You Think

Flavor of love set a new low in TV along comes Rock of Love with Bret Michaels.
The rock n roll version of Flavor of love.

Twenty one women are competing to get into Bret's pants. 90% blond and white, 99% dumb, and I'm not kidding.

I'm not joking not in the least. That includes Bret himself.

So far there has been such wisdom as, "At fifteen I was told the secret of relationships. There are lots of women you want to be friends with, there are lots more you want to have sex with, when you find those few that you want to have sex with AND be friends with, well then that is the rock of love."

Along with the classy, "I was named Miss Hooters from Indiana. That gives me all the tools I need to get my man."

They start to bond and become BFFs forever and ever (screech) and then Bret takes pictures of all of the women, kisses them, and sends them on their way. Followed by, "When I saw Tiffany, there was part of me that just said I want to make love right now and another part that said she was on a lot of chemicals and that really turned me on."

How bad can TV get? This should be on network TV, that is how bad this show is.
This show is a conversational train wreck. It is hilarious and at the same time scary.
It isn't as bad as I Love New York, she was just a special kind of crazy. I really felt like scouring with comet after watching that show.

My show prediction is Bret has sex with all of these women, probably more than once, there will be lots of cat fights, lots of tears, lots of drama, and a sequel show.

No comments: