Saturday, October 18, 2008

All Filmed

And ready to edit now!

I have twenty five minutes of footage to edit down to about three or four.

This is going to be a bit difficult but I have plenty to draw from. I believe I'll be able to get this done today and get the director something to look at on Monday. \

I'm glad it is the weekend. I'm tired and a bit worn out but I feel good this morning.

Next week will be a short week for me as well since I'll be taking off Friday and having a my back window replaced in my suburban.

Making whiskey sausage tomorrow for football. Friend of mine sent me the recipe and I'm pretty excited to try this one! It sounds incredible! There are some good football games on today with the main event being Texas/Missouri. I really think Missouri has a good shot and knocking off Texas!

No comments: