Sunday, October 19, 2008

Busy Day Ahead

I've got to do laundry, finish editing, and make whiskey sausage for football this afternoon.

My fantasy line up will be light of Fitzgerald today. I'll have him the rest of the year but this is his bye week. He has been my most productive WR thus far this year. Andre Johnson had a breakout game last week so he might be able to step up one more week and get some points this week.

I'm going to drop Kevin "Silent Bob" Smith from my RBs and pick up another, don't know who yet. Michael Turner is also on a bye. My team is vulnerable for another loss this week.

My lineup will look like this: Philip Rivers QB, Peterson and ?? RB, Andre Johnson, Torry Holt, and Devin Hester WRs, Prater K, and I think I'm going to start the Steelers D/ST this week. They are a little bit more productive than the Giants have been and have a better match up against the Bungles.

Busy day, need to get it started......

No comments: