Saturday, October 25, 2008

A Pretty Cool Friday!

Well it all started off around 8:30 when I took my suburban to the glass shop to get the window fixed. He told me it would be afternoon by the time it would be done. Cool, not a problem.

The owner was very cool. Had concert tickets pinned up in his garage. Hard working guy, I liked him right off. I left my suburban and he drove me back home. I was then stuck at home until about 5:30. He had another job to do and I was getting a little nervous. I was also starving since I had picked up some breakfast before taking my truck to him and that was all I had to eat all day.

So he brings my truck back to me, great service! It looks great and he did a great job. I then hurried up to the theatre and went to the pub for some supper before the show. Nathan was behind the theatre taking a nap in his vehicle and I woke him up when I pulled in. I told him I was going across the street for some supper and he asked if he could tag along. I'm always happy to have his fine company so we ate and went back to the theatre and the rest of the cast started to show up.

The show was mediocre. A few blown cues but nothing that bad. The cast knew and took it kind of hard but the show wasn't up to the level of the previous night's performance which was top notch.

After the show we all went over to Panevino for a post show party. Then Chianti and another cast member went to Crappy's, another club, for post party wrap up drinks. I then headed home about one A.M. for a great night's sleep!

All in all a wonderful day!

No comments: