Monday, October 13, 2008

Rainy Morning!

What a pleasure it is to wake up to a rainy morning! It is just cool!

It is a comfortable temperature, a gentle breeze, and of course the rainy part. Yeah, really nice!

Well yesterday I had a rough fantasy day. I'm eight points down right now from winning my weekly match up. Peterson just isn't producing right now even though he had a great rushing day with one hundred eleven yards. I'm trailing right now 43 to my 35. My opponent is done while I have the New York Giants defense and special teams going tonight against Cleveland.

I'm below my average of 43.6 points right now even though I believe I'm still the league leader in total points. Other teams have gained on me by quite a bit. The league leading teams this week have 54, 51, and 51 points. I really don't have much of a chance to hit that unless the Giants have an incredible special teams and defense night, really incredible.

I'd need three TDs plus a handful of sacks or interceptions to beat the league leader. It is possible and against the turnover prone Browns it can happen!

Two TDs would get me above my average and that would help quite a bit. Right now I just want to win my weekly match up.

No comments: