Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Another Loss

My defense failed to score any points last night leaving me with an eight point loss. Two losses in a row. I was expecting a tough stretch through the bye weeks but come on, not when my team was a full team!

I'm still in first place by thirty three points though. My opponent next week has Tony Romo as their QB and he is now out, his other QB is Vince Young.....who was benched for Kerry Collins. I looked at the free agent QBs and there isn't much to choose from.

Peterson has had a lot of yards this year so far but few TDs. I need him to start producing. If Andre Johnson will start to have some weeks like last week he will be fine. Maybe a Texans win will boost their offensive confidence and they will go on to become an offensive juggernaut....or not....

I'm on a two game losing skid now. That sucks. If I can make it out of the bye weeks with the overall points lead though I believe I will be in good shape to continue my run at the championship.

No comments: