Sunday, October 26, 2008

Week Eight

Today I'm going to be without Peterson. I picked up Jamaal Charles last week and dropped Kevin Smith. This week I'm going to drop Charles and pick up either Dominic Rhodes or BenJarvus Green-Ellis.

I'll be getting Michael Turner back though from his bye week and that will be a big help! Next week Phillip Rivers will be off though and that will be a tough week. After that I'm pretty much home free on bye weeks and if I survive these two weeks with the league lead then I'll have a great chance at maintaining it since I'll be 100% strong.

So this week my lineup will look like this, Rivers QB, Turner and one of the RBs I just listed, Fitzgerald, Andre Johnson, and another WR I haven't decided on yet, John Carney as my kicker, and since my defense/special teams are playing each other with the Giants and Steelers I'll probably go with the Steelers D and Giants ST.

I've got a sixteen point league lead right now and a forty point lead over third place. I need a big day out of my team and second and third place to tank this week.

No comments: