Monday, October 20, 2008

Leading

I'm not leading the league but I do have a comfortable lead in my heads to head game.

The league leader has seventy points right now while second place is a paltry forty five by comparison. If my kicker hits his ten point per game average I can get into the money from where I'm positioned at thirty seven.

That would allow me to put points on everyone in the league but one or two teams so I maintain my league leading status. With two of my key players out yesterday I'm happy to be where I am.

My opponent has two players going tonight, Pittman and the NE Kicker. Kickers should offset themselves or come close to it so Pittman would have to have an epic game to make the distance up.

In other news, I had a freaky zombie dream last night. Long one too for some reason. They weren't Night of the Living Dead type of zombies, they were smarter than that. Sort of like the vampires in Omega Man smart. Yeah, definitely that smart but zombies and not vampires.

It was freaky and likely not as detailed as it seemed at the time but still it was darned fascinating. A good October dream for sure!

No comments: