Thursday, October 09, 2008

The Shield And Samcro

The Shield was really good Tuesday night. Things are really heating up and the tension between Vic and Shane is boiling over now. This is pure speculation on my part but I do believe they might take each other out in the series finale.

Even though Vic is a bad guy I find myself wanting him to win. This isn't that kind of show though. I'm sure Vic will get killed in a gangland hit or by his own team. I don't see him being arrested.

I really want him to go out a good guy.

Samcro has been a great show. Sons of Anarchy Motorcycle Club Redwood Original. It is the story of a Hell's Angels light gang that runs guns and provides its own brand of justice for the townsfolk. A couple of the cops are on the payroll, ATF is investigating, and the vice president of the club is growing a conscience.

The magnificent Ron Perlman is the leader and it is just fun to watch swagger across the screen, ruling his club with an iron fist. This is a show that is about half way over with for the season and has easily held my attention all the way through.

I don't know if the drama reaches the level of that of The Shield but it is pretty good!

No comments: