Thursday, October 02, 2008

The Vice Presidential Debate

I watched this and I have to say I think Governor Palin really took care of business after a very rough few weeks of media skewering.

Governor Palin has, to recent memory, gone through the political ringer and has been lambasted without mercy in a very short time. She has enraged the left and made them really go nuts. I've not seen this level of venom directed towards a VP candidate since Dan Quayle.

Yeah people don't like Dick Cheney but I believe that Cheney has been one of the most effective VPs in a long time.

This was the Sarah Palin Show, there was no doubt. She was able to talk directly to the people and tell everyone what she stands for. No spin, just her and her views.

I like her, I liked the debate and I believe she won and is the direct opposite of the polished Obama/Biden machine.

No comments: