Sunday, October 12, 2008

My Lineup Today My Last Night

Should look like this: Rivers QB, Peterson and Turner RB, Fitzgerald, Johnson, and Jackson (unless I drop him and try to get Issac Bruce) WR, Prater K, and the Giants D/ST.

I have a good lineup today. Only the Steelers are off on a bye this week. I have some good match ups with Peterson going against Detroit and Fitzgerald against the Miami D. I believe Warner and Fitz will carve up that defense this week.

Last night I settled in to watch the OSU-Missouri game when I got a phone call. Two friends were going to Buffalo Wild Wings for some late supper and wanted me to come along. I really didn't feel like it but I had been in the house all day and thought it would be fun to get out a little.

We finished up there and went to The Blue Note next, a nice little club I've blogged about before. It is a quiet place and usually less than twenty people are in the whole place. OSU knocks off the mighty Mizzou then for some reason unknown to me we decided to meet another group of friends at Scooters.....this is the big hang out with LOTS of people, loud music, and LOTS of people.

We get there and it is packed of course. We find our buzzed friends and I confess to having a decent time. I leave around midnight so I can get lunch cooking at home for football Sunday when these very same friends will be coming over to watch football and eat.

I got out two crock pots, I only have two so both of them are being employed. I cut up six huge potatoes. Put one roast and half the potatoes in each crock pot, season and set on high.

This morning the entire house smells incredible!

No comments: