Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Clipped

I'm now 4-1 and tied with two other teams for the best record in the league. I have a overall league leading two hundred sixty eight points while second place has two hundred twenty five.

Adrian Peterson did practically nothing last night. The Saints stacked the line and really committed to shutting down the run. They dared the Vikings to beat them with the pass and while the Vikings did win it was mostly because of New Orleans's mistakes.

I was three points outside of the money this week and put points on every team but three. This coming bye week I will only have the Steelers defense and special teams off. Other than that I'll be full strength and will have the opportunity to add to my lead.

I've got a healthy fifty three point per week average which is the highest in the league by nearly ten points. I know that if this team scores all at once it will be a huge week. I know that is possible and when it happens no one will catch me.

No comments: