Sunday, October 05, 2008

Week Five

Today I'm going to be pretty much 100% strong since the only player I have on a bye is Torry Holt. I wasn't going to start him anyway since the Rams changed coaches and are abysmal on offense.

So my lineup looks like this: Rivers QB, Peterson and Turner RB, Fitzgerald, Andre Johnson, and Vincent Jackson WR, Matt Prater K, and the Giants Defense and ST.

I have a good shot at being undefeated today. I believe that the defensive match ups favor my team as I think the Giants will stifle the Seahawks offense.

Rivers will have to deal with the poor Miami defense. I don't like Arizona's match up with the red hot Bills. Larry Fitzgerald will have his work cut out for him, especially since Anquan Boldin is out. I can only hope Andre Johnson decides to stop dropping touchdown passes before long. Maybe he will get his act together.

Adrian Peterson will have a Monday night match up with the very tough Saints. That's ok though, I think AP will have a good night! I like having a player in the final game of the week in case I'm behind and need points, it helps that that player is the number one overall pick!

My chances are good that I'll still be undefeated by the time the weekend is over with.

I'll be heading over to Chianti's house before long to start cooking chili for everyone. I've got a pretty good recipe and have the spices all prepared and ready to use. I have two pounds of meat that is already cut and....well everything is ready!

It is going to be a great day!

No comments: