Monday, October 27, 2008

Another Win

I won my match up 35-27. I put points on every team in the top five except for second place who gained on me by ten. I'm only six points ahead of second now and in need of a good points week.

It would also be nice if they would have a bad points week but they have been solid so far while my team has been erratic the past couple of weeks. The bye weeks have been hurting me more than I thought they would. Next week I'll need a solid performance from David Garrard as Rivers will be on his bye. Garrard put up two tds yesterday so if I can get that from him next week I'll be happy.

Peterson is going to have to have a monster game and I hope Michael Turner gets one or two. I need to put some distance between me and the field right now. Andre Johnson has been having monster receiving games but the tds are going to other players like Kevin Walter and Steve Slaton.

Boldin is also back into the Arizona line up and took two tds from Larry Fitzgerald. Fitz is a monster receiver and it would be nice if he was thrown to a bit more in the end zone.

I'm doing what I needed to right now and that is to maintain the league lead during the bye weeks, slipping though it may be I'm still in the lead.

No comments: