Friday, October 17, 2008

Wooohooooo!!!!

It is Friday and who isn't happy about that?!?!

Two days off of fun and frivolity!

I had DVR'd this week's episode of Sons of Anarchy last night. There is a growing rift between Clay and Jacks, the president and vice president respectively. Jacks is getting more than tired of the outlaw ways while Clay is getting the club in deeper. Eventually one will have to go but I hope that is a couple of seasons away.

I don't think I blogged about this, I don't remember if I did. My neighbor across the street was mowing his yard this past weekend and I believe a rock got picked up by the mower and thrown into my back glass of my suburban. Anyway it cracked all to pieces and the first time I closed the driver's door it all fell out. So I've got plastic there to keep the rain out.

Set up an appointment next Friday to get a new one installed. Good thing next Friday is my free paycheck! No bills come out of it at all!

Tonight I'm filming the interviews for the Gaslight project for 12 Angry Jurors. I'll edit it this weekend and get the finished product to the director to review. Then we will have to have a test run to see if it actually works!

No comments: