Thursday, October 23, 2008

Eight More Hours

And I'll be done for the week now! Last night's performance was the last dress rehearsal and I skipped out on the third act so I could catch Sons of Anarchy. If there had been anything at all to do backstage I would have stuck around but there just wasn't.

Everyone is on stage at once, every prop is pretty much on stage at once. No one leaves the stage. The only props that are put on stage are done by the guard character. I've got nothing to do except tonight, I'm going to the pub with some of the cast afterward.

Since I'm having my suburban worked on I won't be going to work. I have quite a bit to do tomorrow though. I have to buy a new electric motor for my central heating unit. It is getting that time of year now to have one. It's in the forties outside!

No comments: