Monday, October 06, 2008

Behind Again

Going into Monday Night Football I've been behind a couple of time so far this season and I'm behind again. I have Adrian Peterson though and if he scores two touchdowns I win first place again this week or if he scores a bonus touchdown which is one over fifty yards.

If he scores one touchdown I put points on everyone in the league but two teams to retain first place and tie for second place this week.

If he doesn't score at all then two teams gain on me, one six points and the other one ten points and I fall to four and one this season. The four game win streak will come to an end.

It is likely though that AP will score against a New Orleans defense that has been giving up 5.2 yards per carry. He has been averaging 5.1 this season so he should be licking his chops.

Tonight is an important night in our league. I can sustain a loss and since my team has 47 points going into tonight I have gained points on every team but three. That makes the cushion better between me and them. That is if I lose tonight and AP does nothing.

If I win and AP scores a lot I can widen the gap between me and the entire league, be in the money for four out of five weeks and first place money three out of five.

That is if AP gets twelve points.
I have a lot of confidence in AP to score tonight, I just don't know how much he will score.

No comments: