Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Busy Evening

It was all moving, heat, more moving, and more heat last night. I hit the bed exhausted just a little after ten.

Got to see part of Deadliest Catch and watched some of game one of the Western Conference Finals. The Nuggets had a slight lead when I went to bed. I see now that the Lakers held off Denver for a game one win.

I'm pretty sure that Denver is going to win this series and face LeBron in the finals. Just think that the Nuggets are too tough for the finesse Lakers to handle over a seven game series.

Tonight the Eastern Conference Finals start with LeBron vs. Dwight Howard. While not as intriguing a match up as the Western Conference it might be entertaining anyway.

The Date has a kitty that has FIV. She was breaking down last night just like I was over Patch. He has been with her through all of the tough times. He looks to be roughly the same age too as Patch. Poor thing can't hold any food down anymore. She can't bring herself to take him into the vet, I don't blame her. It took a while for me to sit down and think about if I could put Patch down when she was already in the vet. I didn't have to make that decision.

Her kitty was enjoying the sunshine outside last night when she left the house so she just left him outside to enjoy it and be happy. Nothing wrong with increasing their quality of life, pets increase your quality of life for years. It is really worth a few days of pain for years of happiness with them.

I'd make that trade off every time.

No comments: