Friday, May 15, 2009

Off Today!

It was a busy week at work and I decided to take a day off. Eight hours of my pto, no big deal. I built my leave up to nearly eighty hours now. I am going for two hundred but I figured something out at work that might prevent me from doing that.

People who have under one hundred hours are generally happier than those who have tons of leave built up! That means that those people take the occasional day off and it puts people in a better mood. Those who have tons of leave built up are unhappier and tend to be a little more high strung at work!

Chianti invited The Date and I to the Blue Note last night after they got out of rehearsal. That was a lot of fun! I have a show tonight and the closing show tomorrow night. It'll be a good day off and needed:)

No comments: