Sunday, May 24, 2009

Obamacide

Obamacide - When the government oversteps its Constitutional bounds and takes over private industries.

In this case the auto industry are Obamacide victims. Soon the health care industry will have its sights turned onto it and be the next victims in the Obama mortuary.

Every business the government touches fails. They cannot run a business efficiently or effectively. Post office anyone? Which of you who are my age expect to get social security? Medicare? Come on people wake up here.

This past week the Obama industry mandated new CAFE standards which say fuel economy will be forced to increase by 5% until 2016 which would be Obama's last year of his eight year presidency which I'm sure he has penciled himself in for.

It isn't that fuel economy is a bad thing, its a good thing but shouldn't I have a choice in what I buy too? If I don't want a car that is so light as to be unsafe on a windy day then am I still forced to drive it?

Admittedly the last administration was not nearly as fiscally conservative as I and a lot of other red staters had hoped for. He also initiated the TARP bailout which started a lot of this mess. To me George Bush is equally culpable in that regard only. He also did a lot of good things which I won't get into now. I just wanted to point out even though he was a good president he also had his fiscal faults.

We have the government dictating to UAW/GM and they are taking government money so they are quiet on the issue with their collective hands out. Obama forgave the 15.4 billion dollar loan that you and I gave UAW/GM this week. Then he gave them a line of credit on top of that which again you and I are on the hook for.

The California voters told their legislature in a very loud voice that they were tired of the endless spending by their government and to reel it in. Guess who will be next in line for federal government bailout money to close their budget....you and I? NO! California, then New Jersey, Michigan....you name it! All of the states that have spent like there was no tomorrow on the backs of the taxpayers.

Fortunately citizens are starting to wake up to the fact that they are tired of reckless spending and want them to live within their means as you and I have to do.

So the next Obamacide victim will be the states themselves...just watch it happen.

No comments: