Sunday, May 03, 2009

Saturday Was A Long Day

It started when I got up a little after seven. I woke up a little, wrote my blog, and fixed some hot tea to knock the chill off. At ten I went to the theatre to help with the set call. The turn out was a little thin. It took longer than expected so we finished with the list around two.

Then I was off to auditions for a short project that Chris is ready to shoot. That lasted close to three hours. By then I was starving as I hadn't had anything to eat since a couple of doughnut holes that were back stage at the theatre.

We headed to a local eating spot and I ordered The Date some food and got myself something to eat. A little after six I got a text from Skate asking where I was at. It was Skate's Date's graduation party! So I headed over there until about two A.M.

Now I'm up and ready to go get meat for a BBQ we are having today at Beersnob's house. We are also having cigars so I'm going to dub it Cigar-B-Que. This is going to be fun even though it is a little rainy outside. Nothing a garage can't fix!

No comments: