Friday, May 08, 2009

Happy Friday!!!!

These days of getting up at six and getting home at eleven are wearing me out. The show went pretty well last night. The audience enjoyed the show. It goes on for real tonight.

Everyone had their lines pretty well down. Nothing major was missed at all. It went well.

Payday now and two days off. I'm so close to calling in today and going back to bed but I'm already up, showered, and have half a sandwich with me. My head is still a little foggy but it'll go away. The weather radio woke me up around midnight which made me think the alarm was going off at six which made me cranky but then happy because it wasn't six.

I went back to sleep.

I'll have a good amount of time off until the musical now. The show is in July. It'll be settling in time, find that daily routine time. It'll be nice.

No comments: