Friday, May 22, 2009

Payday And A Three Day Weekend!!!!

What could be better?!?!
Well a five day weekend of course but one thing at a time!

This don't show up often during the year but when it does you can bet that there are about 75% of the people I work with who won't be at work today. They have either taken off already or they are going to call in this morning.

There is a big cookout for the Into The Woods cast and crew on Sunday. I am hoping the weather holds and we have more beautiful days like we have had this week. Yeah it is getting hot but who cares, this week was nice!

I've been playing a lot of Football Tycoon on My Space and Facebook. Great game! You manage your own franchise and upgrade your players by winning games which allows you to upgrade more stats. It is kind of a vicious circle but its football so I don't care how much I chase my tail.

The move is probably 95% done now. There is still a lot of organizing to do and a few more boxes to unpack but overall the other house is empty except for some things The Date is going to sell and a final cleanup.

It's the start of Memorial Day Weekend, is you see a member of the military out and about or know a veteran, show them your appreciation. Buy them lunch, a cup of coffee, what ever it is just show them you are thinking about them and care.

No comments: