Monday, May 11, 2009

Good Weekend!

Mother's day came and went, I had an hour long talk with my mom on the phone. My friends Bob and Wendy were at Braum's last night and asked if The Date and I wanted to hang out with them for a while.

So we went there and talked for about an hour. It was fun! I'm planning on getting a phone call from the vet today. Not sure how I'm going to pay the bill yet but I'm hoping they will bill me. The last bill nearly tapped me out and it was just payday too! My next payday I'll only have my utilities on it and stuff like that, over half of my paycheck will be free for things like this.

The moving is going slowly. The Date has most of her house packed up now and boxes will start finding their way over tonight. I don't have any rehearsals this week and she doesn't have to work evenings this week!

It'll be good for getting a lot done!

No comments: