Sunday, May 09, 2010

Good Morning

After serving The Date with breakfast in bed I noticed how achy my muscles are today. We worked hard yesterday repainting the Theatre's lobby. That was a job and a half and a mere eight of us were there to make it happen.

It would have been less but we made Thing 1 get dressed and come along to help. She had fun as did we all. It was a good tired after we were done but man were we tired!

Kudos to everyone who showed up and worked the day, everyone else will be in for a real treat when they see the lobby now. It is very different and as I listened to the plans of where it is going to be, I think everyone will like the direction.

Well not everyone as someone will dislike the new direction however I like it and I think it needs to be updated for the next generation of patrons. Yeah, it looks nice and I hope everyone gets behind it:)

No comments: