Thursday, May 06, 2010

Lost's Final Season

With less than a handful of episodes left I have decided to start watching Lost. I purchased the show on iTunes so I could load it up on my phone and take it to work with me and to rehearsal in the evenings.

I watched the first three episodes last night, at this pace I'll be caught up in no time. What they are doing right now is very cool with the split time lines. Granted comic books have done this for a couple of decades now but it is still a unique storytelling device.

It'll be great to see the show wrapped up in a satisfying way. I hope they pull that off instead of the Soprano's nonending ending. Which in hindsight could have been predictable as that show had gone so far downhill it wasn't even funny at that point.

Now I'll be able to watch the ending with The Date and Thing 2, well and the rest of America. She has been begging me to hurry up and watch as she wanted someone to discuss the show with.

If I can see another three episodes tonight and then tomorrow night at rehearsal then I'll be just about there or at least in an easily manageable bite of entertainment.

Well it's Thursday and I'm off to work, today and tomorrow is payday Friday. Always welcome around here. Well I'm off to start that first of a two day sprint into the weekend. You have to get it started if you are ever going to get it done!

No comments: