Friday, May 07, 2010

Job Day

So I was thinking about how my new clients hadn't called me or anything since the home show, which is why I hadn't blogged about them since.

Then yesterday they call me around noon and tell me they have a job with a home owner who is willing to let us film the job and it starts at seven this morning. So I asked permission for today off and I'll be at the place before seven so I can get set up and have everything shot for them.

This is for the demo DVD they wanted. They haven't given me much information on the commercial yet but it seems when they are ready for us then they'll call even though I requested a week's notice to schedule it. That's alright though, this is a good paying job and it will only take most of the morning. I might be able to get the majority of the video edited early this coming week if not finished.

I'm all ready to hit the road now and get this started but I'm about a half hour away from leaving the house. I'm anxiously looking forward to this job! It's a big one!

No comments: