Monday, May 03, 2010

Sunday Was Nice!

The weather was amazing, we didn't do much but lounge.

I had a cigar around noon outside in the yard, in the glorious warmth of the sun. Got my laundry done for the week. Made homemade pancake mix for breakfast, a pasta salad for lunch, I have a couple of days worth of leftovers for lunch this week as well!

Spent Saturday evening playing a drinking game at Skate's place with The Invader and Teehee. I drank water so it wasn't quite the same experience for me but we all had fun.
All in all it was a very good weekend:)

I put the Suburban up on Craigslist yesterday. I need to get rid of it now as I need the space to park the Tahoe. I've had several people bite already, we'll see how it goes!

I listed it plenty cheap enough at a mere two hundred fifty dollars. A fair price as they will have to put some work into it. The batteries alone are nearly that price and it has a new starter on it as well. Still they will have to get it started or trailer it out of here. Which I stated in the ad so there won't be any surprises.

That's my weekend wrap up. I hope yours was every bit as good or better!

No comments: