Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Wonderful Tonight

Last night was a great night.

First I got home and rested for a bit, my Mom came over and Thing 2 got dressed for her spring concert at the symphony hall. The Date came home from her penultimate class around six and we then loaded up in the Tahoe and headed for the concert.

It was pretty good. I sat through the winter concert and honestly it was tough to listen to. This one was much improved and pleasant to listen to.

After the concert we headed off to Costello's for fine continental dining! I had the French Peppered Steak, The Date and Mom had the Alfredo, Thing 2 had the Hand Battered Shrimp. Then then loaded up on the desserts and by then it was around nine thirty. Nearing my bedtime for sure!

All in all it was a fabulous evening and one I enjoyed immensely! Far better than just another TV night. Well my TV nights are at an end for a while anyway now as rehearsals for Julius Caesar start tonight with the cast read through. So I'll be taking Thing 2 to rehearsals and assisting when I can as Witchy sees fit.

It'll be a good summer! I hope your summer is just as good as mine is shaping up to be!

No comments: