Tuesday, May 25, 2010

That Was Fun!

Ok so yesterday didn't start off so well. Turns out with the new alarm clock there are three settings, Off, On, and Auto. To turn on the alarm it has to be set to Auto. I had it on Off while thinking it was on On. Make sense? Yeah, me neither.

Anyway this morning the alarm went off like it was supposed to and my day started like it was supposed to:)

Last night The Date, Thing 2, and I went fishing at the park prior to rehearsal which was held at the park. We fished for about an hour before rehearsal started. Then I fished until around eight thirty until rehearsal broke up.

Skate, The Invader, and Witchy came over to the fishing spot and wanted to fish for a bit too. So Skate took Thing 1's pole, baited it, and we fished for a while longer. Nothing was biting but I'd had some nibbles earlier.

Last cast for me, nothing. Last cast for Skate and he was about to reel it in when the bobber moved. It went under a bit and came back up. Then again. Finally the fish took the bait! Skate reeled in his first fish!

A one, one and a half pound catfish! We took pictures and then headed to Braum's to celebrate with ice cream:)

It was a good evening!

No comments: