Saturday, October 16, 2010

Nice Friday

My on again, off again, on again, off again, and finally on again shoot happened yesterday. It went really well though, I made sure to include an extra interview on top of my contracted amount for value.

After that The Date and I took our dogs to the dog park. They did more sniffing and territory marking than running but were hot and tired in the end. They did so much territory marking they ran out actually! The leg would lift and nothing...it was pretty funny!

Back home and it was chilling time. I did that until it came time to edit. I got started and finished all the clips, encoded them, and got them uploaded without a problem. It feels great when things go the way they are supposed to go!

One of my clients told me that she had sold so many shoots over the next two months it's crazy! I'm thinking I'll be super busy and if Beersnob returns in time he might get in on one of these shoots!

Watched part of the Texas-New York game. Texas really blew it. They had a 5-0 first inning lead. The Yankees being the Yankees didn't panic at all and came back to win 6-5.

I'm going for Texas this series but if they don't win I'll always go for the American League team in the world series over the National League team. So if it's the Rangers vs. the Phillies or Giants that'd be great but if its the Yankees vs. teh Phillies or Giants I'm good with that too.

I like the underdog teams and since Texas has never really won much at all I'd love to see them maybe get down 3-0 in the series and then win four straight and then sweep the series! How cool would that be?

No comments: