Monday, October 04, 2010

Two Losses

Quite possibly that's what my fantasy teams face this week. One loss for sure as I don't have anyone playing tonight and I'm down by about fifteen points.

In the keeper league I'm down by thirty four points and have Brady, Welker, and Gostowski going tonight. I really doubt if their combined efforts will total up thirty five points but we'll see I guess.

The Date invited Court, and The Invader to work on lines and practice their song for their show yesterday. I grilled bratwursts and hot dogs. Skate and Teehee came along and watched an afternoon full of football with me:)

Made for a great day and a great followup to a great Saturday:)

I enjoyed their company as the Red Zone Channel skipped from game to game keeping us updated on all the NFL happenings, I hope to do it again before Skate's reassignment early next year.

No comments: