Monday, October 25, 2010

One More Week!

Well the show is on it's half time break for four days then the final two shows next weekend! The houses have been good sized, the cast has enjoyed each show, and sometimes I blow a cue because I'm watching the show!

I had a horrible Starcraft day yesterday. I couldn't win at all. I believe I won maybe six out of twenty. Most of the games were good, I just didn't transition to my mid and late game strategies well. Hardly any of them put any early pressure on me at all so I became the aggressor and they held me off too well.

To contrast this Saturday I couldn't lose! I had a six in a row win streak in fact! The same strategies worked time and time again against good players! I looked at their records! I couldn't believe I was knocking off some skilled people here. I looked at the records yesterday and most of them had half as many wins as me except one notable player who had more. The majority of them had less games played total than I had wins or losses.

I just wasn't on yesterday and it showed. It shook my confidence and I carried that over to my 2V2 game and 3v3 games. I was consistently one of the lower players when I've been a lot better.

It happens, I'll pick it up again and get a streak going again. I'll read more message boards at work and watch more replays. I'll get my mojo back!

No comments: