Saturday, October 09, 2010

Shooting This Morning

My C drive was on the verge of failing last night. So a quick trip to Staples yielded another drive to replace the failing one. I cloned the former C drive and swapped it out with the new C drive.

I didn't want to have to reinstall every single program again simply because it would take me a couple of days to do it and since I have a shoot this morning I couldn't afford to use that time reinstalling. I need to edit this evening.

Taking Thing 1 to a 5K run at two thirty and sometime this weekend I had planned on taking Thing 2 to an Asian supermarket so she can find more noodles that she loves. She loves that place anyway and just likes looking around in it.

I'm in for a full day no matter what but I've got Monday to relax:)

We'll see how today goes, I might be able to cram everything into this one day if I can.

No comments: