Friday, October 15, 2010

Shooting Today

Yep, I'm off work so I can shoot around noon today on a community event. Yes it's paid and yes my supervisor knows at work too. He's an understanding man and a genuine good guy.

The shoot will only take maybe an hour, two at the most. Editing will take some time and I'll have it all uploaded by later this afternoon. That's three paying shoots in one week. Pretty darn good! If this pace kept up the business would be off to an outstanding pace!

Regardless it's still going pretty good and Beersnob and I do have plans for other projects in the works! Those are exciting and will likely lead to bigger things!

Last night Tech Guy and I set the lights for Dearly Beloved. It was a breeze and easily the easiest full show to set cues for. Theatre King had marked the cues in the script already and we followed that and tweaked as necessary.

Now keep in mind Monday is tech week and for the most part we are setting cues that evening. We are ahead of the game now and will have an easy time of it! Monday we'll add sound cues and we'll have a fully lined out tech show!

No comments: