Wednesday, January 12, 2011

All Tested!

I signed up for life insurance a month ago through work to protect my family in case I'm no longer around for some reason. Last night a nurse came over to our home and drew blood, asked a ton of questions, and checked blood pressure three times. I'm all normal and in good shape relatively speaking.

It's a good thing she didn't ask me to run a mile. I could walk a mile but run? HA! The company already provides some insurance automatically but this will be considerably more and would give a temporarily comfy life for The Date and The Things. That's the kind of protection I've never had to think of until a year ago last November. Now I think of this stuff and I try to plan as best I can.

Tomorrow is a shoot at 4:30, it'll be the first for Beersnob to participate in! We'll go through the whole process from shooting, editing, uploading, and invoicing. I'm sure we'll do this a couple of times before we get it down and then I'll hand off some work to him! We'll likely alternate some shoots until he gets going really well in sales.

This is exciting for both of us as it means real progress again. I got a lot of the bugs worked out while he was in Iraq and now I think the process is fairly smooth! All in all it's working well and I've got it down! Now to impart that knowledge to Beersnob and we're golden!

Princess is doing better. The Date visited her yesterday at the vet. Her bad levels have dropped by half and she's more energetic! The change in medicines must have made a big difference for her! She is going to be OK!

No comments: