Monday, January 17, 2011

Last Day

Today is Martin Luther King Jr. Day and it's also my last day off from my forty hour. Three day weekends are really wonderful battery chargers. I'll be able to get through the next thirty two hours of work without a problem and charge headlong back into the upcoming weekend.

I've given Princess her medicine this morning and fluids. She is maintaining and eating. For now that's good enough. I watch our other cats play around in the mornings and wish she would have the energy to do the same but she wants to sit on the TV or go back to her bed in the bathroom and sleep.

It's been a quiet weekend. I'm thankful for that. I'm thankful The Date has time to spend with me yesterday and today. I'm thankful that I've got Things 1 & 2 upstairs. I'm thankful for you dear reader.

No comments: