Sunday, January 09, 2011

Cigars And Theology

I'm suspending the friend a day format for a bit in lieu of the regular blog format. I've got to get another set of friends and what I'm going to say ready in my head before I start blogging about them again. I've got questions about how far back do I go, how many do I include, what circles do I draw from, to answer before I start again. Don't feel slighted if I haven't done one for you yet, I haven't done one on many great and wonderful friends I frequently see yet and it's no indication on how I feel for you.

Last night was spent at Beersnob's home and his cigar lounge set up in the garage. While the Colts battled the Jets on TV I would watch occasionally but head back to the lounge part as I had a nice cigar going.

Joining me for a lot of the evening were Poker Playing Lawyer, her husband Farmer, Master Baker, Teehee, Beersnob, and J. Numerous discussions were had, many cigars were smoked, future dreams were discussed, and many laughs as well!

The Jets pulled off a last second win, I had three cigars along with a Pepsi and a 7up. It was a fun evening, a memorable one, and lots of fun was had by all!

Today I've got a business meeting to get our business finalized, paper work done, and I'm going to make Scotch eggs. A hard boiled egg encased with ground sausage, battered in bread crumbs and deep fat fried. They should be marvelous and I've never had one but we'll see!

No comments: