Thursday, January 06, 2011

Jamal

I've got to tell you about Jamal. He's a talented actor, singer, musician, and cook! In fact if you are ever so fortunate to be invited to his home for a meal, jump on it and plan on staying a while! The man can put on a spread and you'll enjoy every single bite!

If there was ever someone who it would be cool to own a restaurant with it'd be Jamal! His cuisine ideas would be top notch in the least.

Jamal is also a very good guy. Kind, generous, and hard working. He travels frequently and that limits what shows he can do at the theatre. When he is able to do something at the theatre then you probably want to be involved cause it'll be good.

When I learned that Jamal and Mozart were writing a musical I immediately wanted to shoot the process. I've blogged about it a few times. I have been able to get about three evenings worth of footage thus far and more to come.

The last footage I've got to get transferred to DVD for Bdub, Mozart, and Jamal. At the cabaret at the theatre they premiered a couple of songs from the musical and some of the story. I shot it and it looks good but I'm getting off track here.

Jamal is someone I'm proud to call a friend. The Things love him as well as The Date. He's someone you enjoy being around and someone who's infectious good spirit is welcome everywhere he goes!

Thank you Jamal for being my friend!

No comments: